Salient Feature of MANAS
- Setup as SPV for expanding access to skill development programme for marginalized sections of minority communities – All India collaborative framework (based on PPP mode).
- Focus on entire spectrum of skill sets in demand by the market meet credit requirement for self employment – wide range of Skill based Courses, of different durations/ levels.
- Provide a sustainable and scalable model, with great flexibility Training Programmes can be tailor made for implementation in any part of the country, for any skill sets, for any level of training with multiple choices in terms of funding etc.
- Meet diverse skill training/up-gradation needs of minority communities in terms of Identification, Preservation & Promotion of their traditional arts/crafts, vocations under schemes like Hamari Dharohar, USTAAD etc.
- Convergence of Financial & Development activities of the Corporation & Linkages with leading local / national & international organizations for all its activities from training to placements in job/ self employment projects for trainees, for providing high quality skill training.
- Provides highly transparent, credible and almost leak proof Skill Development Framework, by extensive use of ICT Biometric based attendance system of trainees and trainers, Live CCTV coverage of on ongoing training, highly interactive website providing comprehensive information, to all stake holders.